Through our Stronelairg wind farm we make around £569,250 per year available to communities and charitable projects. Between 2017 and 2042 we expect to invest £28 million in local projects.
Community-focussed or charitable activities which:
- Encourage community activity and promote community spirit
- Ensure adequate access to services for all community members including those with disabilities
- Improve local infrastructure and connectivity
- Build the local economy including opportunities for apprenticeships and training
- Build community capacity and cohesion between groups
- Develop or maintain community assets.
- Heritage, Culture and Arts
- Health and Wellbeing including sports
Projects in the following Highland community council areas can apply:
- Stratherrick & Foyers
- Spean Bridge, Roy Bridge and Achnacarry
- 4 March 2019
- 3 September 2019
In two community council areas, the community fund is administered by local community organisations. For more information about the funds, deadlines and how to apply, please contact the relevant group by clicking on the links below:
- Fort Augustus and Glenmoriston
How to Apply
The applications form and guidelines are available to download below.
For more information on this fund please contact:
Community Investment Manager
Tel: 01463 728 038